MANAGING THE DETAILS OF A HOME SALE
Managing the details of a home sale is certainly one of the primary ways Elizabeth Axelgard stands out among her peers. Managing your home sale is her primary focus right on through the closing. Following is a list of the details she will be responsible for:
- Consistent communication with the title company in case additional information is needed at any time, or to be on top of any problems that might arise.
- Making sure that you and the buyer receive copies of all documents pertaining to the transaction.Acknowledgement of reception writing will be required of the buyer.
- Ensuring the buyer meets and removes every contingency within the stipulated time limit. If an extension is needed, it must be signed by both parties.
- Informing you regarding the progress of your home’s appraisal and the buyer’s loan application.
- Coordinate the appraiser’s entry to the property,be on-hand to answer any questions about your home or neighborhood, and provide the most recent comparable sales in the area.
- Assuring timely increases in the buyer’s deposit.
- Coordinate and attend inspections, keep you informed of the reports and negotiate on your behalf if any problems arise.
- Communicate with the buyer and buyer’s representatives in order to ensure timely completion of stipulated repairs.
- Ensure that all documents are ordered, drawn and completed, including your loan pay-off, the buyer’s insurance and all home seller disclosures.
- If possible, have the closing papers drawn a week in advance of close of escrow in order to resolve any unexpected problems within the agreed upon time period.
- Deliver your escrow check if desired, and coordinate the buyer’s move-in date